Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive:- Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive:-Details
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Support process by managing transactions as per requiredquality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephoneand/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem orissue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensureproductivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all clientqueries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in thecontract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources andfrequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problemresolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitatebetter client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given toclients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
- Deliver excellent customer service through effectivediagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performinga question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus andfacilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per thestandard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email usingthe designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) withthe objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messagesappropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to recordfeedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
- Build capability to ensure operational excellence andmaintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with productfeatures, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per clientrequirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify trainingthemes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learningopportunities and maintaining personal networks
Documents Need To Carry For Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Wipro
- Next, you need to open the Wipro Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Ditto Work From Home Hiring Any Graduates For Insurance Advisor
- Amazon Work From Home Job Hiring For Selling Partner Support
- Volvo Recruitment 2023 Hiring For Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee