1. Python: Python is often recommended as one of the most user-friendly programming languages for beginners.
3. Ruby: Ruby is known for its elegant and human-readable syntax.
4. Swift: Swift is a modern programming language developed by Apple for iOS, macOS
5. Kotlin: Kotlin is an increasingly popular programming language for Android app development.
6. C#: C# is a versatile language primarily used in Microsoft development ecosystems.
7. HTML/CSS: While not traditional programming languages, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
8. Go: Go, also known as Golang, was developed by Google to address the challenge
10. Scratch: Scratch is a visual programming language designed for beginners, particularly children.