How to Turn On Google AI Search: A Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: Sign up for Generative AI Search Using Lab
– Visit the Google Labs website and log in to your Google account.
– Navigate to the Generative AI Search section and click on the “Sign up” button.
– Read and accept the terms and conditions, and then click on the “Submit” button.
– Congratulations! You have successfully signed up for Generative AI Search using Google Labs.
Step 2: How to Enable Google Generative AI Search
– Click on the “Settings” option located at the bottom right corner of the page.
– Scroll down to the “Google AI Search” section and click on the “Enable” button.
– Save your settings by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Top 10 Most User-friendly Programming Languages for Developing Games