TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) for BE/B.Tech/BA/B.com/BBA/B.Sc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/ MCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc – 2018 to 2024 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023 Details:
|Test:||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Job Role:||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Last Date:||16th September, 2023|
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
How to Apply For TCS National Qualifier Test?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here