Tata Steel Recruitment 2023
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023:- Tata Steel is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tata Steel Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Company Name:||Tata Steel|
|Job Role:||Engineer Trainee|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Tata Steel Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Aspiring Engineers Program 2023 – Program Details: Selected candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainees for a duration of one year.
- Throughout the training period, the trainees will be subject to regular evaluations.
- Upon successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of three years as Assistant Managers (IL6) at Tata Steel.
- Must have completed or be a final year student of BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg) in the specified disciplines of IT and Computer Science.
- Must have completed or be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the disciplines of Maths, Statistics, Physcs, or Operational Research.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined the second year of engineering, and are currently in the final year of BE/BTech/B Sc (Engg), are also eligible.
- Must have attended a full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 CGPA or 65% in the BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg) examination.
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 CGPA or 60% in the BE/B Tech/BSc (Engg) examination.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are domiciled in the states of Jharkhand and Odisha.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews, either in person or through a virtual medium.
How To Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group.Tata Steel, with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum (MnTPA), is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.