SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
According to the SSC Exam Calendar, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue the SSC MTS Notification 2023 for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN), on June 15, 2023. Candidates may anticipate at least 10,000 open positions. The SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment application procedure will start on June 15th, 2023, and the application deadline is July 14th, 2023, both dates must be submitted online at www.ssc.nic.in. The SSC MTS 2023 Exam will take place between September 1 and September 29, 2023.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Recruitment||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Tentative Posts||10000+ Posts|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) and Havildar|
|Recruitment Level||All India|
|SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF||By 30th June 2023|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Selection process||CBT Exam and Skill Test/DV|
|SSC MTS Application Form 2023||By June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2023|
|Written Exam||1st September to 29th September 2023|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern is as follows:
Paper 1: Objective Examination
- Multiple-choice questions
- Sections: Skills in General English, General Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, and General Logic and Reasoning
- Total marks: 100
- Duration: 90 minutes
Paper 2: Descriptive Examination
- Brief written expression in English or any of the languages included in the Constitution’s 8th Schedule.
- Total marks: 50
- Duration: 30 minutes
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS 2023 requirements for participation include citizenship, minimum education level, and maximum age. Here, applicants may learn more about the age requirements and any applicable exemptions.
SSC MTS Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: (Age at Post) 25–27
- The SSC’s Multi-Tasking and Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2023 include a provision for further age relaxation.
SSC MTS Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- You may pay the exam fee using a debit/credit card/Internet banking.
SSC MTS Eligibility(Qualification)
- High School Diploma from an Accredited Indian Board.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
The Selection Process of the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
The selection process of the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam typically involves the following stages:
- Objective Examination
- Descriptive Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Apply Online SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you should go to ssc.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Recruitment Link.
- Select the Apply online button and then select the MTS Recruitment 2023.
- Register yourself and then fill the application form.
- Enter basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Address and more.
- Submit the application form and then upload a signature photograph.
- Finally pay the application fees and complete the process.
- In this way, you can Apply Online SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF
|SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF||Check Link|
|SSC MTS Notification 2022||Check PDF|
|SSC MTS Application Form 2023||Check Link|