S&P Global Summer Intern:- S&P Global is conducting Internship for Intern . Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the S&P Global Job description, Eligibility, and details.
S&P Global Summer Intern:-Details
|₹ ₹3.3 LPA (Expected)
|BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science
About S&P Global Mobility
At S&P Global Mobility, we provide invaluable insights derived from unmatched automotive data, enabling our customers to anticipate change and make decisions with conviction. Our expertise helps them to optimize their businesses, reach the right consumers, and shape the future of mobility. We open the door to automotive innovation, revealing the buying patterns of today and helping customers plan for the emerging technologies of tomorrow.
About the Role of S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024
The Digital Innovation Group at S&P Global Mobility is a forward-thinking team that leverages modern generative AI model- and cloud services, data transformation tools, and business intelligence platforms to create, manage, and scale business models. We work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners, using data-driven decisions and continuous improvement to create customer-facing value and scalable capabilities. Our focus is on automation, workflow integration, and the creation of scalable systems over customized solutions, all while prioritizing the needs of our stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Impact for S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024
- Collaborate with global internal teams and external partners to create and scale new and existing business applications, leveraging modern generative AI model- and cloud services, data transformation tools, and business intelligence platforms.
- Work on global projects, develop and implement innovative solutions that address both internal and external customer needs.
- Use data to drive decisions, priorities, and processes, ensuring continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations.
- Engage in continuous learning and development opportunities, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, and contributing to the team’s knowledge and expertise.
Key Soft Skills for S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team and with partners across different functions.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing effectively to meet
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency in front-end development, with a particular emphasis on React, and experience using MS Visual Studio Code.
- Practical experience with data visualization tools such as MS PowerBI or Tableau Software.
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure Cloud Services, and experience in creating GenAI tools.
- A strong interest or expertise in the Automotive market would be a significant advantage
Documents Need To Carry for S&P Global Summer Intern
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply S&P Global Summer Intern?
- First, you need to visit the official website of S&P Global
- Next, you need to open the S&P Global Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here