Oracle Recruitment 2023:- Oracle is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Oracle Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Oracle Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||System Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Oracle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
How To Apply for Oracle Recruitment ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
The company sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.