Nokia Recruitment 2023 :-Nielsen is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Nielsen Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Nokia Recruitment 2023 :-Details
|Job Role:||Automation Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Nokia Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Mobility managed services Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services.
- This business group includes Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services.
- Cloud and Network Services (CNS) targets growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
- This Automation Engineer position is part of a team that is responsible for the Nokia DAC NSC project development.
- This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technologies in a global team to build networks that go all where.
- Your job is to work with other developers in a team to understand the requirements and do the verification and automation of the modules in Nokia DAC NSC product line.
- Masters degree or bachelor’s in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
- 0-1 yrs experience in manual or automation testing environment using testing framework.
- Understanding of OS and system software concepts like processes & threads, memory management, synchronization etc.
- Experience with UT/MT frameworks like Robot, Cypress, Selinium, C/C++/Golang/python
- Exposure to Virtualization and Cloud technologies (Kubernetes/Dockers/Open Stack/VMware etc) is a plus
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & SCM environments (Jenkins, SVN , GIT/GERRIT etc)
- Expertise with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker Container etc.
How To Apply for Nokia Recruitment ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.