KPMG Recruitment 2023:-KPMG’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post.
KPMG Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
KPMG Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
The ideal applicant will support the development of efficient security strategies and solutions to secure the environment while collaborating with KPMG’s business units.The ideal candidate will also offer direction and knowledge to guarantee compliance with KPMG security policies, business risk tolerance, and sector best practices.He or she would be in charge of working with various stakeholders to establish and improve the Information Security and Privacy processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISO 27001/27701, Cloud Security, CISA, CISSP or other information
- Prior experience as practice lead in consulting or professional services organization.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of industry and regulatory governing bodies standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001,27701 etc. and other relevant Regulatory guidelines, Data Privacy Laws etc.
How To Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in August 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.