IBM Recruitment 2023:– IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the IBM Job description, Eligibility, and details.
IBM Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Technology Engineer Intern
|Best in Industry
About the job
IBM is the leading provider of Hybrid Cloud and Data/AI solutions for the Enterprise customers and plays a critical role in defining the Enterprise IT architecture. A large number of Fortune 500 companies run their Core/Mission critical IT infrastructure leveraging IBM products, Technologies, Solutions and Services making IBM a critical and essential partner.
- Technical Solution Development: Collaborate with the wider technical team to understand customer requirements and leverage IBM’s products and services to address specific challenges in a solution
- Growth Mindset: Ability and desire to apply a technology/product to a solution by quickly reading guiding documents Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with keen desire to learn to develop quality code in an Agile process
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of IBM’s product portfolio, staying updated on the latest advancements and technologies, and effectively communicating their benefits to potential customers. Also build Competitive knowledge for the assigned product portfolio.
- Sales Support: Provide technical expertise during pre-sales activities, including product demonstrations, presentations, and workshops to showcase the feasibility and effectiveness of IBM solutions.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, solution proposals, and technical documentation to facilitate seamless communication within the team and ensure a well-documented sales process.
The internship will be primarily for the Technology Engineer Role.
Technical Skills For IBM Recruitment
- Students from E-Schools with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an Computer Science Engineering discipline.
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology, demonstrated through academic achievements and relevant projects.
- Strong affinity for technology and self-driven ability to build a deep level of technical skills.
- Knowledge on at least one coding/scripting language, at least basics
- Should have good problem solving and analysing skills
- Communication for good elevator pitches, since we deal with customers a lot
- Understand/Advise on Public Cloud Offerings (compute, networking, storage, security, etc.)
- Understanding in Microservices Architecture and should be able to deploy apps in Kubernetes and troubleshoot deployments, advising clients on best practices
- Flair for Experiential selling to be able to co-create with hands-on selling methods such as: demos, custom demos, Proofs of concept, Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) or other technical proofs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Collaborative mindset, eager to work within cross-functional teams and contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Customer-centric approach, with a keen understanding of how technology can address real-world business challenges.
- Familiarity with IBM’s product offerings and technology landscape is a plus, but not
How To Apply For IBM Recruitment 2023 ?
- First, you need to visit the official website of IBM
- Next, you need to open the IBM Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Amazon Work From Home 2023 Hiring For GO AI Associate Role
- Capgemini Recruitment 2024 Hiring For IBM BAW Developer