IBM Recruitment 2023
IBM Recruitment 2023:- IBM is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
IBM Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Risk and Compliance|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||BE,B.Tech, BA, Bcom, Bsc, BCA|
IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
How To Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation is an American global technology company with operations in over 171 countries with a headquarters in Armonk, New York. The most well-known products and services offered by IBM are cloud computing, data analytics, and computer hardware and software.