IBM Internship Program:- IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Bangalore location. Below are the IBM Job description, Eligibility, and details.
IBM Internship Program:-Details
|Job Role:||Intern/ Project Trainee|
|Education:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
IBM Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
How To Apply for IBM Internship ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation is an American global technology company with operations in over 171 countries with a headquarters in Armonk, New York. The most well-known products and services offered by IBM are cloud computing, data analytics, and computer hardware and software.