Digilogic Systems Walk-in Drive 2023 for Application Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Digilogic Systems Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Digilogic Systems Walk-in Drive 2023:-Details
|Company Name:||Digilogic Systems|
|Job Role:||Application Engineer Trainee|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
||19th August, 2023|
About Company :
Our goal is to provide your business with a world class internet and social media presence that conveys your brand, story, and helps you attract and retain customers. Providing over 20 years of experience we will help your business to thrive by properly leveraging the internet and social media to reach your target audience and bring you business. Partnering with DigiLogic to provide an assessment, overhaul, and management of your internet and social media channels provides a huge advantage for your business. Social media is a relatively new outlet for business and learning how to do everything and to do it well takes time as does keeping active on social media. We will do all of this for you and allow your time to be spent doing what you do well, running your business.
Digilogic Systems Walk-in Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- LabVIEW-based application software development.
- Front-end Graphical User Interface (GUI) design & development.
- Support, maintain & document software functionalities.
- Meeting the designated objectives within the specified timeframe.
- Assisting Sr. Engineer / Engineer in resolving both internal/external technical issues
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in ECE / E&I
- Minimum percentage required: 70 %
- Candidate should be proficient in Digital Signal Processing, Communication Engineering, Radars, and fundamental electronics concepts.
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Matlab, C, VHDL would be an added advantage. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
How To Apply For Digilogic Systems Walk-in Drive ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here