Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 :- Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Bachelors in science|
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Database management: Help create/maintain standard protocols, materials, and tools for enabling the team to improve efficiency in servicing its clients/stakeholders.
- Information gathering: Contribute to relevant background work to ensure the success of the campaign/initiative – Includes secondary research, CRM, fundamental data analysis, completing forms
- Mailbox Management: Managing day-to-day logistics of client programs. In case of events: answer FAQs, redirect queries, provide status on registration responses, etc.
- Create/manage distribution lists and reports.
- Graduate or diploma with knowledge of research
- 0-2 years experience in a marketing role
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong articulation and documentation skills (written & spoken)
- Managing multiple clients and projects at a time
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Industry insights and audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services from Deloitte’s global network of member firms.