Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:- Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
As a Development Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and developing software applications for ITS Canada enterprise. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, Unit Testing and documenting applications using Microsoft platform and other technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ServiceNow, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Stage, RPA and Business Intelligence. This list of technologies continues to evolve and grow
- Working with Senior Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers and Business Analysts to clearly define and understand business requirements
- Recommending technological solutions/options when required on projects to achieve business objectives.
- Being an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and engage in sharing of leading practices and standards
- Build requirements from ground up or enhance existing requirements by documenting Epics and user stories.
- Be the bridge between the customer and delivery team
- Create new test packages (Test Design, Execution Plan and Data Preparations)
- Test low to medium complexity system applications and analyze all output
- Report any product defects or non-compliance with business/ functional requirements
- Support conformance and application of test process management tools process and guideline
- Be an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP)
How To Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Industry insights and audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services from Deloitte’s global network of member firms.