Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023 :- Datavail is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. The detailed Job description, Eligibility and Application process are given below.
Datavail Off-Campus Drive 2023 :-Details
|Job Role:||Trainee Database Administrator|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
||₹ 4.6 to ₹ 5.5 LPA|
|Education:||B.E/B. Tech/BSc/ Graduation|
About Company :
Datavail is a leading provider of data management, application development, analytics, and cloud services, with more than 1,200 professionals helping clients build and manage applications and data via a world-class tech-enabled delivery platform and software solutions across all leading technologies. For more than 17 years, Datavail has worked with thousands of companies spanning different industries and sizes, and is an AWS Advanced Tier Consulting Partner, a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Data & AI and Digital & App Innovation (Azure), an Oracle Partner, and a MySQL Partner.
Datavail Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Customer Service: Strong customer service orientation with the ability to communicate patiently, clearly, and professionally with users.
- Active Listening: Skill to understand user issues by actively listening to their descriptions and probing for additional details.
- Clear Communication: Ability to explain technical concepts and troubleshooting steps in a clear and concise manner to non-technical users.
- Empathy: Understanding and empathizing with users’ challenges and frustrations while providing assistance.
- Documentation: Proficiency in documenting incident details, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions in a comprehensive manner.
- Patience and Resilience: Ability to remain patient and calm, even when dealing with frustrated or stressed users.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to learn and adapt to new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Continuous Learning: Willingness to stay updated on database trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Process Orientation: Ability to follow established procedures and guidelines while contributing to process improvement.
- Remote Support: Competence in providing remote technical support to users using various communication channels.
- Team Player: Willingness to work collaboratively within a team and contribute positively to the team’s goals.
- Technical Service Desk.
- First Call Resolution (FCR).
- To assist an organization in achieving 25% of FCR of the overall ticket volume.
- To communicate with customers as per Datavail customer communication protocol.
- To work closely with the Shift Leads/Manager ensuring tickets are assigned appropriately & responded to within SLA’s.
- Support: Provide technical support, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the PROD/DEV environments under supervision of Tier 2/Tier 3 DBA.
- To perform basic routine DBA activities & service requests.
- To monitor customer production /development environments using various monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of underlying Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux).
How To Apply For Datavail Off Campus Drive 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
- Microsoft Internship Program For Silicon Engineer Opportunities 2023 Apply Now
- Infosys BPM Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Process Executive