Cognizant Off Campus Hiring:- Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2023:-Details
|Best in Industry
About the job
IT Service Desk is a centralized team that provides technical support to our clients, including troubleshooting and resolution of IT issues and ensuring smooth functioning of their Computer Systems and IT Services. As many as 90 global clients across different continents are supported by 15,000 strong Service Desk team, across the globe. The landscape of IT Service Desk has witnessed significant transformations due to technological advancements. Today, many organizations leverage AI chat bots to automate and streamline their support processes. AI chat bots use natural language processing to provide instant responses to common user queries and handle simple tasks, reducing the workload on human analysts. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is also gaining traction, allowing repetitive and rule-based tasks to be automated, freeing up analysts’ time for more complex issues.
Minimum Qualifications For Cognizant Off Campus Hiring
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 batch of any 3-year Graduation program (UG full time degree).
- Candidates having 50 % in X, XII, Diploma or UG.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
- Being flexible to any work locations, shift timing, technology.
- The final Cognizant onboarding would be subject to satisfactory background verification.
- If PAN card is already available, ensure you have both first name and last name updated in the PAN card. If you do not have your last name updated in the PAN card kindly get it updated. Background verification will not be successful if last name is not updated in the PAN card. Background verification will not be successful if the PAN card name and the superset registered name is not matching. If PAN card is not available, kindly do not proceed with the application registration
- Provide first-line technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing their IT-related issues and enquiries, log and track all support tickets, ensuring accurate documentation and timely resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, performing diagnosis and resolving technical issues to minimize downtime, collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure prompt resolution and to maintain knowledge base articles and documentation to enhance self-service options and facilitate efficient problem-solving.
- Associate should be client focused and able to work with users from different communities and cultures across the globe.
- Ability to have flawless communication (verbal and written) with our clients and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Work in shifts and work from office.
Support available from Cognizant (post joining as Full Time Employee)
- Night shift allowance will be paid by the project.
- Cognizant provide cabs for pick-up and drop, ensuring safety and comfort.
- Timely rewards and recognition for top performers.
Documents Need To Carry For Cognizant Off Campus Hiring
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus Hiring?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Cognizant
- Next, you need to open the Cognizant Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- PhonePe Recruitment 2023 Hiring For Advisor Specialist | Apply Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Management Associate Analyst
- Capgemini Recruitment 2024 Hiring For IBM BAW Developer