Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:-Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. The detailed Job description, Eligibility and Application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 :-Details
|Job Role:||Associate – Projects|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
||Best in Industry|
About Company :
– Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Test Requirement Analysis:
- Identify requirement defects by adopting shift left levers eg:
- Requirement Ambiguity Matrix, ADPART ,and other cognizant solution accelerators
- Perform KT on user stories.
- Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
- In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
- Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
- Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
- Prepare highlevel flow documents.
- Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
- Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
- Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
- Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
- Document the test plan based on the understanding of test strategy (covering project details, items under scope, items out of scope, type of testing, assumptions, dependencies, risks foreseen, entry/exit criteria) for each cycle.
- Seek signoff on the test plan from the client.
- Provide inputs for test plan creation including number of test scenarios and test cases used for estimation of the test cycles /schedule, dependencies etcin addition to the other dependencies from various teams like environment availability , third party interfaces and test data etc.
- Participate in collaborative sprint goal definition session to determine what the team plans to achieve during the sprint.
- Participation in status calls/meetings between onsite and offshore teams to discuss the project status.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
- Identify the test scenarios based on the understanding of systems, interfaces and application.
- Identify end to end business critical scenarios.
- Assist / support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependencies, deployment strategies, build release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
- Create/Review the test scenarios (created by the Quality Engineer.
- Identify and validate test scenarios for automation.
- Perform In Sprint automation.
- Perform Automation Script Maintenance.
- Share created test scripts with test lead for review.
- Conduct pilot automation test run to validate the test scripts.
- Validate the test environment set up.
- Participate in customer review meetings and seek sign off by customer on the review comments.
- Identify regression scenario and the impacted areas on need basis.
- Perform effective automation through automated code coverage tools/ manual code review with minimal review comments.
- Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
- Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
- Effective technical communication by participating in architectural/design reviews.
- Performance Development Process.
- Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
- Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
- Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
- Involvement with development teams, architects early in the project life cycle to identify the dependencies on architecture design, coding standards, deployment environment, deployment methodologies.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
- Test the defect and update the status, if required.
- Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
- Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
- Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
- Provide automation/white box and other status to Test Lead/Test Manager.
- Develop automated test scripts using technology concepts.
- Create test automation framework that suites the application under test using the identified test automation tool.
- Incorporate the automated tests into continuous integration process.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to make gono go decision based on test results and test closure summary report.
- Possess knowlesdge on continous integration practices & identify appropriate CI tools based on project development model.
- Ensure CI Setup is done for each round and job creation is done using CI tools.
- Perform Frequent monitoring & Failure analysis will be done.
- Perform Script fixing for any errors/issues.
- Status is shared to onsite across all teams.
- Frequent Optimization /Maintenance.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with peers.
- Identify training needs of team members.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers.
- Resolve escalated conflicts and grievances.
How To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Cognizant
- Next, you need to open the Cognizant Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, Job Location,
Job Schedule, Job Type, Job field, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
- Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer
- Infosys BPM Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Process Executive