Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:- Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Programmer Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
||INR 5.5 LPA|
About Company :
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Cognizant believes in hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference with their digital competence.
- Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied exposure to IT.
- We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess.
- The hiring channels are spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro.
- All roles require students to go through either an aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME interviews.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only) or Technical Graduation Degree
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
How To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here