Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cisco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Cisco Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Data Science Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
About Company :
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
Cisco Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
- Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work cross functionally, very strong in business analytics,
- Previous experience in services will be helpful. Exposure to operational and
- Financial data
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
- Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
How To Apply For Cisco Recruitment?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here