Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:- Hiring Freshers for Analyst Work From Home | Any Graduate. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Company Name:||Axis Bank|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Manage the internal (Branches/ other business verticals) and external (empanelled outsourced agencies) lead generating channels to generate the expected business.
- Enable the sanctioning process by ensuring conduct and scrutiny of pre-disbursement activities.
- Liaison with Corporate Banking Operations team and Centralized Processing Unit to enable smooth completion of post sanction formalities, account opening and disbursement.
- Meet customer service requirements through regular interactions with the customers to understand business condition, enhancement opportunity, etc.
- Monitor transactions in the customer accounts to ensure that the cash flow movement and end use of fund are in compliance with the sanction stipulations.
- Assist the Credit Manager in unit inspections and ensure timely insurance renewal, DP updated, stock renewal statement scrutiny and gathering of relevant market information.
- Ensure maintenance of quality and health of portfolio and minimize Days Past Due through regular interactions with the customer.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized institute
- Ability to manage complex client situations.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good networking and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of banking products and services
How To Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in August 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.