Autodesk Recruitment 2023 :- Autodesk is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Autodesk Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Autodesk Recruitment 2023 :-Details
|Job Role:||Data Engineer|
||INR 5.5 LPA|
About Company :
Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- BS or MS in Comp. Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics etc
- 1-3 years with relevant data & analytics experience required
- Advanced working SQL and No-SQL knowledge and experience working with relational Databases (SQL/ORACLE/MySQL etc.,)
- Strong in Big data concepts of Data ingestion and BI tools (PowerBI)
- Strong in python, API
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Data pipeline/Glue, Lambda, Dynamo DB etc.)
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge on Graph database is a plus
- Develop and implement data ingestion solutions to fit business problems
- Hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable AWS services/BI(PowerBI) solutions
- Understand, implement and automate ETL pipelines with better industry standards
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, design infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications
- Good working knowledge on Python
- Solid understanding of how to design robust data workflows including optimization and user experience
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analysis
- Perform ad hoc statistical and data mining analysis
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, scripting, reporting and effective user interface design is highly preferred
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- Work with cross functional team to understand the data extracted from different applications
- Independent problem-solving skills and statistical analysis techniques required
How To Apply For Autodesk Recruitment 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here