Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023:- Autodesk is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 :-Details
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
Autodesk Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices
- Collaborate with peer organizations, dev ops, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software developer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, and deployment tasks
- 2+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with common database applications is desirable – PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- 2+ years’ experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Software Design and Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with developing API as a key part of our design and product engineering practice
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed environments including for Windows, and some Linux
- Frontend development experience with modern frameworks like React/Redux or others
- Experience with Agile software development is required
How To Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Autodesk is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.