Accenture Recruitment 2023:– Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Accenture Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Accenture Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Packaged App Development Associate
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai
|Best in Industry
|All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E
About the job
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do at Accenture Careers?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need at Accenture Recruitment 2023
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Careers:
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
Assessment Process for Accenture
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Assessment #2: Coding assessment of Accenture Careers Hiring
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment of Accenture Recuritment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Documents Need To Carry For Accenture Recruitment 2023
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Accenture Recruitment 2023 ?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Accenture
- Next, you need to open the Accenture Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Amazon Work From Home 2023 Hiring For GO AI Associate Role
- Capgemini Recruitment 2024 Hiring For IBM BAW Developer