Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023:-Hiring Freshers for New Associate-Digital Marketing. Freshers with Any courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM) are eligible to apply for the job role. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Associate-Digital Marketing|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements.
- They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
- The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from Client Database by writing complex SQL queries.
- They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Digital Marketing
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct superviso
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
How To Apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.